drank Vanilla by Adagio Teas

thank you Amanda for sending me a bit of this one to try! I love vanilla teas. It seems like I’ve tried a bunch of them and they are all usually equals in the vanilla tea department. They all seem to be equally delicious. I don’t know who said vanilla is boring, because I think vanilla is heavenly. I knew this one would be good since I know Adagio’s black tea base would be a good one for vanilla. This is very very good. It’s smooth and sweet, but the black tea has the perfect briskness to it. The second steep was just as flavorful. Adagio continues to impress me! I’ve only got one more teaspoon left, but I’d definitely consider restocking this as my vanilla tea staple.. but like I said, all of them are usually nice. I don’t know why the steepster score for this one is so low…

Cavocorax

I used to think vanilla was boring but that was before I really understood how awesome it is.

Anyanka

We keep the decaf version of this on hand, and it’s nice too. Not as good as caffeinated, but a good decaf option since there are comparatively few.

Terri HarpLady

Vanilla is awesome :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Anyanka

Terri HarpLady

Vanilla is awesome :)

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: