thank you Crow Kettle for sending me some of this one! I always have such an appreciation for all the generous Steepsters who send me teas! I love this one. It’s a malty chocolate with a black tea base that really blends nicely with the chocolate. It has a darker flavor to it that I love. And banana! Just a hint of banana, but it’s there. So very good! I don’t understand where the “pie” in the name comes from, but I love this just as a “chocolate banana” tea. I don’t think I’ve tried many from Davids but I think this is my favorite so far. I’m trying to sip slowly but it ain’t happenin! (Also, if I didn’t sip slowly I’d probably be drinking about 20 cups of tea a day.)

CrowKettle

If you ever want more of this, or want to try samples from David’s Tea, let me know! It’s relatively cheap and accessible where I am. :)

Tea Sipper

oh! I’ll keep that in mind. thank you! :D

Comments

CrowKettle

Tea Sipper

oh! I’ll keep that in mind. thank you! :D

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: