Oh, this is exactly the tea I was hoping this was! This blend features a delicious buttery sencha with the perfect apple… and some cinnamon! The apple pieces floated in my basket infuser and took up the entire top of the basket, so I’d say there are a ton of apples here! Apple blends are usually wrong for me, but this one is just authentic, genuine apples. No weird flavor added. I absolutely love the idea of the buttery sencha with the apples because it tastes like an apple dumpling or apple pastry. It’s just perfect. But the only thing I might change is add a dab more of sweet cinnamon. Probably the best apple tea I’ve tried and one of the best green tea blends I’ve tried. This is going on the MUST BUY list when my tea stash is reduced. These samples were a great idea from Steep City because they are all delicious blends. I wouldn’t even need samples before buying full ounces of their other blends.. I trust how tasty they are now!

KeenTeaThyme

This sounds mouth-watering and happy. Added to my list! Great review!

Terri HarpLady

Yum! I don’t usually go for flavored teas, but this one sounds tasty?

MsWhatsit

It does sound lovely.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

This sounds mouth-watering and happy. Added to my list! Great review!

Terri HarpLady

Yum! I don’t usually go for flavored teas, but this one sounds tasty?

MsWhatsit

It does sound lovely.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: