Additional notes: I had been thinking of this treasured tea that I’ve only got a couple teaspoons of, but I had some anyway. I think it’s my favorite 52 Teas blend. I just love the balance of banana and coconut flavors. Both creamy! And the hojicha is perfect with this blend. I steeped for 45 seconds this time and it was very nice.

TeaBrat

I liked this one too.

Comments

TeaBrat

I liked this one too.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: