Additional notes: Sample sipdown! Oh wow, I just saw the last tasting notes date and it was May 5, 2012! Exactly a year ago! I’m not sure how that happened. I followed the steep instructions this time.. (no three minutes) 50 seconds first steep, 70 seconds second steep. The flavor wasn’t the same as the last time (since I didn’t steep it correctly last time). The flavor still wasn’t your typical oolong, but it didn’t have those pumpkin notes like last time either. It’s tough to describe this one! It isn’t really peachy, floral, or vegetal. Not sure what is going on… but I kind of liked the pumpkin flavor better. Also, the new blends from Butiki sound AMAZING.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: