drank Jungle Ju Ju by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks so much, Amanda! I like this more than I thought I would! I steeped this for 5-6 minutes,, about 1 1/2 teaspoons. There were two big fruit pieces in the infuser. The flavor in this one is addicting for some reason. The earthiness of the guayusa is delicious with the peach and papaya (not sure if I ever had papaya before). It’s very smooth and it pairs perfectly with the fruits. The second steep was just as delicious. I wonder if this blend has artificial sugar in it? If not, it kind of tastes like it, but in a good way. I think guayusa would be interesting to sweeten soda AND add energy to it. Guayusa makes for a nice change from black tea wake-me-ups in the morning. I definitely appreciate all of the types of tea! I never get bored… at least not yet! I’ll have to drink more guayusa in the future, and I’ll definitely keep this in mind if I need some more guayusa later on… this pouch has a few more cups in it! I could see drinking this a LOT in the summer. I’ll have to try it iced.