drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

This is the first of many teas I will be reviewing for the three DT try-me packs I had to buy! 30% off sale that included the try-me packs this time! I bought three try-me packs a while ago but they are always introducing new blends that I have to try! They all sound amazing and usually taste amazing too. I wanted to try the lime chiffon first since I heard it isn’t as good as the lemon (I think I got samples of ALL the lime/lemon teas.. they made up a whole try-me pack! Also… they sent me a blackberry cream that isn’t even on the site, so that must be a new one!) But WOW, this one is so good! Equal parts lime and cream. I love that the tanginess of the lime is amazing with the sweet cream. The rooibos is hardly noticeable, for those who don’t love rooibos. It’s kind of a shame since DT’s rooibos base is delicious on its own… I think I like their rooibos base better than their black tea base. But with these flavors, I’m not complaining! It kind of reminds me of the flavor of some of 52Teas blends for some reason. Lime meringue pie! Can’t wait to try the others if this is supposedly the worst one?!?

KeenTeaThyme

Welcome to the Della Terra Teas addiction. You’re in good company here. :)