I needed an Earl this morning! This blend sounded amazing when I requested some samples from Bluebird. Strawberry, lime, papaya, jasmine, bergamot?? Sadly, this isn’t a tough black tea and it didn’t have much of a bergamot flavor either. I’d say the first hints are strawberry. There really isn’t much of a fruit addition to the blend (pretty much the same as the picture), so I’m not sure how much flavor would be possible from a few tiny pieces of fruit anyway. The black tea doesn’t have much flavor to begin with. This is nice, but not enough of a kick in the morning. It isn’t my favorite from Bluebird. I’m glad I don’t love ALL of their blends though… I would want to order them all!!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: