drank White Ginger Pear by Tea Forte

I went for a random tea bag tonight and I wanted a white tea. I don’t know when the last time was that I had a tea bag… I’ve had so many amazing loose teas lately. The instructions on this said almost boiling? No way. I saw the splenda in the bag right away.. it’s like a bright white beacon. I’m lucky I was looking at the steepster page for this tea as I was steeping because I saw blackberry leaves on the ingredients list and ran over to pull the teabag out real quick. Oversteeping blackberry leaves tastes like peptobismal to me. The first taste I’m cringing a bit at the splenda. I think that is supposed to be half the pear flavor. I’m super sensitive to ginger but I don’t find any here. The splenda kind of drowns everything out, but it isn’t terrible. Maybe splenda is why I’m avoiding teabags now.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: