drank Key Lime Pie by Della Terra Teas

Another lovely tea from DT. I like it… just not as much as the lime chiffon. It does have a lime presence, but there isn’t anything really “pie” like about it. The second steep was good but it was a bit different. I’m not sure if it was because the water was hotter or most of the flavors were in the first cup, but there was a bit of an off flavor to it. (The first steep was a bit cooled and went for three minutes.) It isn’t the perfect blend, especially for DT, but it’s good!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: