Sample sipdown! I don’t know if I steeped this weird or not, but I really don’t like it this time around. And I didn’t get any cream at all. Definitely not the cream flavor that some of the new DT blends have. It couldn’t have aged that much in such a short time? The bergamot isn’t the best either. I guess I’m surprised since DT is usually so great and EGCs are usually my favorite. This definitely wouldn’t be a replacement for my favorite EGCs. Lowering the rating from an 89.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: