drank Coconut green by Zen Tea

I wanted a genmaicha today but I couldn’t find the one I was looking for… so this was my next choice!

This blend is a typical green sencha with little specks of coconut in it. I waited for the water to cool a while and steeped for two minutes. Right away I could tell how sweet it would taste by the fragrance! It is so sweet and creamy. The coconut is perfect with the buttery sencha. I wouldn’t call the sencha “brisk” like the description does though. This is exactly the type of coconut I love. Smooth, silky, buttery sweet deliciousness!

TheTeaFairy

I had bought only a sample to try couple of months ago and I ordered a 100gr tin quickly after. It’s definitely my favourite coconut tea, it mixes so well with the sencha. I much prefer this to their coconut oolong which seems to be one of their most popular tea though.

Tea Sipper

I just bought the sample too. But there is a few teaspoons. I have plenty of samples, so they last a whhiiillle. haha.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: