I haven’t been writing as many tasting notes lately.. but I’m still drinking the same amount of tea.. they have just been the old favorites!

Thanks so much Erin, for sending some of this one to try. This is definitely a better black tea base than most teabags (not that I’m strictly teabags at this point!) The leaves really fill up the teabag. I’m not in love with the bergamot though. There is an off flavor that tastes like something I can’t quite place. Maybe a tangy asparagus or brussel sprout? I have no idea why. I think it reminds me of the earl gray that almost scared me away for good.. but now I know there are plenty of better ones out there. Luckily I only have the one bag! I appreciate being able to try it anyway.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: