Another sample from Bluebird! I was thinking of placing a small order from them but the shipping is too high for me.

This is a unique blend of ingredients. I waited for the water to cool a while and steeped for three minutes. It’s like a fruity oolong. Apple, orange, lemon. And hibiscus? The hibiscus here is barely noticeable but maybe that was because there was barely any hibiscus in my sample. I’m not in love with this blend though. There is an odd flavor I can’t place… possibly the elderflower. I can’t say I noticed a ton of oolong in the leaves. I’m just glad the hibiscus wasn’t at the forefront. This cup isn’t my thing, but I can’t love everything they have over at Bluebird.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: