I wanted to try this one.. so this was an obvious choice amongst about 15 other samples from DT. I heard it was like Eight Candles.. which I also wanted to try but haven’t yet. But I thought of a caramel tea this morning and realized I had this to try. It’s marshmallows! Caramel squares! Chocolate! Sprinkles! It seems like the S’mores blend with caramel instead of graham crackers. As it was steeping the marshmallows melted into a foaminess at the top which kind of disappeared as I took the infuser out. This one is delightful. I made sure to get a few marshmallows and at least one caramel square in the infuser. The sugariness made the usual mellow DT black tea leaves even better. I think I noticed more flavor from the black tea itself in this blend. Maybe because the sugar from the ingredients brings the flavor of the black tea out better. LOVE it.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: