thank you so much Shelly_Lorraine for sending a few samples on over to try! I was happy to help organize your cupboard a bit. :D This was the first to try! I really liked this one. Lovely flower petals in the blend with at least one chunk of apricot. It has a nice smooth black base with a tasty apricot flavor. I’d agree with Shelly_Lorraine’s tasting note: it does remind me of those peach ring candies (that I think I had once a WHILE ago) but definitely not in a bad way! I also wouldn’t have noticed that those candies have an apricot flavor but maybe this tea also has a peach flavor to it. Definite apricot flavor and not in an artificial way. There was something nice about this cup — I would call it creamy but that would be odd with the apricot. I’d just call it smooth, I suppose. I liked being able to try this one as my sample is now GONE. I’ll kind of miss it!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: