I really wanted a banana tea recently, so time to try this one! I also REALLY love any nutty teas — they are some of my favorites: walnut, pistachio, hazelnut, (though I haven’t actually seen any peanut teas yet!) I’ve had the plain keemun base from Butiki before… I liked it but it was tough to discern any flavor profiles. The base here seems a bit subdued even by the bit of banana and walnut flavor. The keemun is very mild flavored as it is. It’s nice to have a naturally flavored tea… no fake banana flavor! In my experience, keemuns are usually smoky, though not as much as a lapsang. This one is not smoky at all, so the sweetness pairs well with the banana and the walnut. I really like this one!
Kittenna

For some reason, peanut tea just doesn’t appeal to me the way that hazelnut, pistachio, or walnut do!

Terri HarpLady

I’m with you, kittenna.

Tea Sipper

I agree, I just thought it was interesting there weren’t any peanut teas.

Tea Sipper

Actually, I just searched for ‘peanut’ and there are plenty of them. haha.

Comments

Kittenna

Terri HarpLady

I’m with you, kittenna.

Tea Sipper

I agree, I just thought it was interesting there weren’t any peanut teas.

Tea Sipper

Actually, I just searched for ‘peanut’ and there are plenty of them. haha.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: