Additional notes: This one tasted a bit like mint this time. ARGH. Because I have my stronger smelling teas stored together, and even though this one was double baggied and some minty teas were also double baggied (separately), the mint still contaminated this one. Lesson learned. Four bags! And also, I think if the teas are contaminating or even has any scent from the closed bag, it’s a good indication I should be drinking those faster than better stored teas.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: