This one was calling me to try last night! Something lemony and creamy. Unless I steeped it too hot (right after boiling — for three minutes)… I’d say it is equal to Lime Chiffon. I think I like them both equally. But maybe I didn’t steep it perfectly enough. The tartness of the lemon pairs so well with the cream. With the second steep, I waited a bit for the water to cool. There was less rooibos and lemon flavor but a ton more cream. I’m not sure how that happened! I should have more to say about this one. I think my favorite cream blend from DT is the blueberry cream though. Certainly a favorite rooibos blend.. but then again, it’s from Della Terra!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: