drank Miami-Ice by ESP Emporium

Additional notes: ICED This is the first iced tea I tried! I took a mason jar with a lid, put three teaspoons of this in, and filled it with water, stuck it in the fridge a few days. When it’s time to drink, I pour it through my mug (with a bit of sugar added) with the infuser, so it filters out the leaves. The mason jar makes about two mugs this way. As I was pouring the water into the leaves, the color was instantaneously a deep purple.. so I was worried about the hibiscus but the flavor is pretty good! The hibiscus is cut down rather than when it is hot, so that’s a plus. I can actually taste the apple and the papaya. This is a good way to used my hibiscus blends then. Here goes some crazy amounts of iced tea then… it’s hot out though!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: