drank Indian Nimbu by Harney & Sons

thank you so much again for the tea package, Dinosara! As I was steeping this one, I remembered I really didn’t like Harney’s teabag of Earl Grey that I had a while ago. There was something off about it. I’m glad it didn’t sway me from trying this one though, because it is GOOD. The bergamot here is perfect. It’s sweet but doesn’t have any of that funky flavor that some bergamot wannabes have. The base is great, especially for a Darjeeling. They usually aren’t my thing. But it’s a nice base for this flavor. I’m not sure if there is a caramel flavor here unless it is just evening out the lemon. The flavor really lingers. The second steep seems to have less lemon but more of a sweet flavor. I’m guessing the tea leaves themselves would have something like a caramel flavor? I think it’s my favorite non-cream bergamot tea! I’d buy more of this if I ever ordered from Harney (when the few teaspoons that Dinosara are finished of course!)