drank Hojicha by Adagio Teas

Thank you Shelly Lorraine for letting me try this one! I’ve had only two other houjichas before and I really like them. This one almost looked like little twigs more than green tea (well, brown tea, since it’s roasted). It was a little mild tasting, and I definitely don’t recommend such a low temperature (180). The roastier the better for me! I don’t mind this one at all but I feel like I might have already had the best houjicha (Obubu’s). But I’m a fan of houjichas anyway, so this one gets a pretty good rating from me.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: