Additional notes: Sample sipdown! I had to have this one again because I saw my tasting notes for it. This might be one of my favorite oolongs I’ve ever had. I’ve very tempted to order some from Tea From Taiwan especially since they have a nice $10 off $20 coupon just for signing up for their e-mails (maybe one day — I just acquired way too much tea in a short span of time. I’m trying to do a ton of sipdowns anyway, just to get the number lower — luckily, most of my teas are small amounts of the same anyway.)

I just LOVE the evolution that this one goes through:

First cup: sweet buttery vegetal
Second cup: peachy and floral
Third cup: milky!

Which makes this one almost like three oolongs in one. If I steep them just right that is. Obviously it will be different every time I have it. So so good! I will miss this one, but I’ve got plenty of oolongs to make my way through.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: