This is one I get to try that Starfevre sent me a while back. thanks so much! Straight from the original creator! I find I really love the minty chocolate combo, and since I haven’t met an Adagio tea I haven’t liked (yet), this one should be good! I steeped this one for a few minutes JUST after boiling so some of the chocolate would melt. This is so so good! Before sipping, the cup smelled so sweet and fresh. It’s very scrumptious! I think the mint and the chocolate are perfectly balanced! And I always love the black tea base from Adagio. I can’t imagine a chocolate/mint blend from Adagio being any better, so Starfevre did a perfect job blending it!

Comments

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: