drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

Additional notes: Rachel sold a WHOLE tin of this unopened with her sale. It makes 40-50 cups! Whoa! thank you! I already knew I loved it from a previous sample. It’s one of my favorites from 52. This cup didn’t disappoint. Plenty of big flakes of coconut on a nice black tea base. I wish it had more “pie” aspects to it, but oh well. This is my favorite coconut blend from 52 as well, since the coconut here is the smoothest and sweetest.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: