My last Bluebird sample is a surprise that is even better than I thought it would be! This one is a black tea mixed with HOUJICHA! I thought it was a black tea mixed with green tea. When the description said green tea, I wasn’t thinking roasted green tea. I love the idea of a black/ houjicha combination. I think this is my first. There should also be almond & cinnamon but I wasn’t getting too much of an almond flavor. So I don’t think it’s “totally” nutty as the name suggests, or really nutty at all. I wish there were more— it would probably taste like marzipan! But the cinnamon is nice and sweet. Bluebird’s black base pairs really well with the roastiness of the houjicha. Very nice.

I really want to place a bluebird order as they have quite a few blends I’ve been dreaming of/ thinking of that I’ve actually tried but I realllyy shouldn’t right now!

Edited to add: I’m done with my Bluebird samples so I’ll post a list of my favorites (the blends I really want to order):
Hot Mama Jama 96
Rhubarb Custard 95
Bonfire Toffee 93
Coffee Pu-erh 93
Vicky’s Sponge Cake 93

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: