Apparently I am the only one who gets to try this one or something!! DT sent it by mistake with my last order instead of the Blueberry Cream that I LOVE, but they sent that one to me after I mentioned it anyway. Della Terra is amazing. They sent this a couple months ago and I still don’t see it on the site. NOTE this is NOT Blackberry Bramble… another blend that DT has. This one has different ingredients. I was a bit worried to try this one, as the Blackberry Bramble is my least favorite from DT, shockingly even more so than their Dirty Chai that everyone seems to LOATHE more than I do. :D But this one is so much better! I only steeped for two minutes to tame the blackberry leaves, as they like to get bitter on me (like Adagio’s Jane Austen’s Mafia that this reminds me of). But this one actually has a nice sweet blackberry flavor with a bit of creaminess and just the right amount of bitterness from the blackberry leaves. Very good! They should really replace Bramble with Cream.

Anyone else ever have this tea in hand? I’m starting to think they only blended this little sample pouch. I’d love to hear the real story behind this mysterious blend that doesn’t seem to exist — with anyone else or on the site. I don’t think it’s an old blend, as they sent it to me just recently. It’s like DT knew I really didn’t like their existing blackberry blend and wanted to fix it. But they probably aren’t THAT good.

Della Terra Teas

Oh my Blackberry Creme was a trial run. Today is your lucky day! Blackberry Cream is going to be on our list of teas to purchase very soon. We are very happy you enjoy it :)

Tea Sipper

Oh nice. Mystery solved! haha. I really enjoyed that blend! I love that DT keeps adding more blends. Yesterday I was just rearranging some teas and opening some of the DT blends for smell tests that I didn’t try yet. They all smell so good. :D

Comments

Della Terra Teas

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: