Thanks so much Momo for that sale you had! I was able to buy a few teas I wanted to try and a few I already knew were favorites that I was running out of. This one sounded nice! I like the sprinkles. I wonder if one day I’ll just be drinking no-frills teas but these are just too fun anyway. I love the idea that there is “fruit” in here but they don’t say what kind. I see orange cubes. A taste test after infused makes me think it’s apricot unless there is more than one type of fruit here. I love the marzipan flavor and the real almonds here. The rooibos is nice too. This might be my favorite from Georgia. Yeah, it’s not winter but I’m loving this tea anyway.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: