drank The Liberator by Java Tea Co

Thanks for sending this one Shelley Lorraine! I was having a tough time deciding a tea this morning so I might have waited for this one to cool too long. (I should really start picking a tea before I boil the water.) When I saw the HUGE chocolate pieces, I just knew it had to be boiling. I tried one of the chocolate pieces and it was actually delicious. Again, I thought by green tea they meant actual green tea and not the roasted again. I can’t really tell which it is, since after steeping I did see some green leaves and not the roasted ones. It doesn’t taste green and it would make sense it would be the roasted leaves. It was tough to see them in the package, since the blend is mostly chocolate and rooibos. But the flavor is nice! I really like it. It’s very smooth and the flavors really blend well together for me. It’s malty chocolatey goodness! The barley adds a nice flavor too. I don’t know why they avoided black tea in this one if there is so much chocolate… there is still caffeine here anyway. But I’ll really savor the rest of my little pouch of this!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: