drank Ginger Snap by Della Terra Teas

This one I tried today BEFORE I saw DT’s sale. (Is DT Della Terra or DavidsTea? I’ve seen them both!) The ingredients in this blend just seemed inspired. But it seems the list of ingredients on the package is inconsistent with what is actually in the bag. The DT site’s description is accurate. Some ingredients left me wondering! There are tons of pineapple pieces. There are a ton of different types of nuts! So be aware if you have allergies. Nutty teas are my favorites so I had to try this one. The flavor is really nice but I’m surprised it isn’t nuttier. If this is supposed to taste like a Ginger Snap cookie, I don’t think it does since it doesn’t have much of a ginger flavor (though I like it better this way!) DT’s rooibos is the best and it doesn’t leave my throat scratchy like some other rooibos blends do. It reminds me of their Nut & Honey Crunch if I remember the flavor but they are both nice to have in my collection since I love them both!