This one I tried AFTER I noticed DT’s sale — to see if I wanted more. I know it is rated so highly! The blend itself in the see through bag looks very sticky! The pieces are impossible to see because the leaves are coating them. Once hot water is poured over the leaves, the fruit pieces float to the top. BUT I forgot to mention the fragrance of the leaves! It’s the best smelling tea! It smells like an actual cake with lots of brown sugar in it. The flavor is amazing and sweet… also a bit like brown sugar. Not so heavy on the pineapple — a bit of flavor from the cherry. The second cup was just as nice. And yeah, I had to order from DT’s $5 off $15 sale. They had some nice new ones to try!

I must admit now that it is entirely Steepster’s fault that I am so in love with teas in the first place. I think I was drinking strictly teabags until I found Steepster and some of you sent me some loose leaf. Now tea (and Steepster) is just an addiction! Better and healthier than most addictions, I guess!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: