drank Earl Grey by Tazo

Had a bag of this! I didn’t expect much. It kind of ranks down there with the worst Earl Greys I’ve ever had. But it seems like any of the bagged Earl Greys are WAY worse than the loose leaf. I swear I’m not being a tea snob… even Harney’s teabag of Earl Grey was not as good as their loose leaf. Loose Earl Grey is one of my favorites but bagged Earl Grey is some of the worst I’ve ever had. The bergamot must be the difference. But this one smelled like a fake sort of lemon and the taste is a bit too bitter. Not really like bergamot. Luckily I only had the one bag.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: