I was lucky to buy a bit of this in Momo’s sale — thank you! I know it is a favorite from David’s and also discontinued — so I will say right now — this reminds me of Zentealife.com’s Strawberry Cream (the herbal blend and not the black blend)! There is also apparently a 30% sale going on at Zen right now.

I steeped two teaspoons for a few minutes and this must be one of the better herbal blends I’ve had (especially a blend with hibiscus). The hibiscus is bearable here only because the strawberry and the cream flavors are so nice. BUT I would have liked more strawberry and cream flavors to balance out the hibiscus. I’ll probably pick out some of the hibiscus next time. There is a tiny bit of rhubarb flavor if I really look for it. It is a very nice red cup! I’ve very happy to have tried this one. I’ll treasure the rest of it.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: