drank Ginger Ale Bai Mu Dan by 52teas

I got three samples of these in Rachel – IHeartTeas sale. Sadly, it is probably the 52Teas blend I would like the least since it is both a white tea and ginger. But on tasting, the flavor could have been worse! The white tea isn’t one of those fuzzy leaves that makes me dislike white teas more than any other. It’s a nice fresh white tea that helps the ginger ale flavor. It isn’t strict ginger though… I think there is something here that makes it taste more like ginger ale. A bit sweet and fruity, though I’m not sure where that is coming from. So this blend isn’t terrible, especially for one who dislikes white teas and ginger. But it certainly isn’t my favorite from 52Teas. Just not my thing I guess.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: