drank Neapolitan Honeybush by 52teas

Another sample from Rachel’s sale! This should have the flavors of strawberry, chocolate and vanilla here. I see some strawberry pieces and some cocoa nibs in the mix. Brewed for a couple minutes I get a chocolate flavor and a HINT of strawberry. I figured any vanilla would be hiding anyway. Not really an ice cream flavor per say. Mostly I get a honeybush flavor that is a bit scratchy on the back of my throat. I’m wondering if this has aged at all since it is a couple years old? Even if it has been sealed for that long? I always wonder if I’m giving tea a fair rating.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: