What an interesting blend this is! The ingredients remind me of Girl Scout camping when everyone had to bring a can of vegetables and it was thrown together to make a soup! I thought it was fun anyway… probably better than the burnt on the outside/ frozen on the inside hotdogs. Not better than the S’mores though!

The flavor is subtle but nice! It’s a nice green tea base that adds a butteriness and brothiness to the already brothy vegetables. The corn adds a sweetness to the flavor. I think the peach was added so it wasn’t entirely TOO plain… it adds a pizzazz to it! Though the peach isn’t entirely authentic tasting, I’ve certainly had worse flavored peach teas. I like it! It’s a nice change of pace!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: