Another sample from Rachel’s sale. thank you! I was actually surprised that most of the 52Teas samples were ones I hadn’t tried before. I’ve had little samples here and there for a ton of 52Teas.

Two teaspoons in a quart for a couple days — not as much flavor as I would have liked (the dried leaves actually smell very plum) but the flavor that is here is delicious. This is a cut-tear-curl black tea so of every black tea iced, this probably would have the most flavor. Also, the black tea probably tastes like plum on its own, or lends to the flavor a bit. I really like it! Very nice! I don’t know if it is because it is 90 degrees here or because I really like this, but I almost want to make another quart of this right now. MOORREE! But I just put Neapolitan in my mason jar, so maybe next time!

Iced

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: