drank Christmas by Adagio Teas

Well, this must be the complete opposite from the iced tea I just had. Christmas! On the hottest day of the year so far! Thank you for the sample, Shelley Lorraine! I was craving a poor man’s blueberry crumble (blueberries sprinkled with graham crackers over the top. No, I have no idea what I was doing either.) So I thought I needed a cinnamon tea to go along with it.

This seems to be a chai blend with very little ingredients other than the black tea. But brewed, it seems to be quite clovey, no orange, not a ton of cinnamon. I’m not sure how it would taste much like chai if there is so very little chai ingredients. hmm. I like the tough Adagio black tea base. A bit brisk and astringent. I possibly steeped it too long crumbling the graham crackers. If you’re getting this tea for the ingredients it might be a disappointment. I don’t love this one from Adagio but I sure seem to love most of the others.