Another from Della Terra I’m just now trying! I don’t see much a of a difference here in either the lime chiffon or lemon chiffon. Just citrusy sweet goodness. But I’d say those two are slightly better. It’s hard to tell without trying all three at once though. My blend looks like it has more rooibos than the picture here does, so maybe that made a difference. I don’t think getting all three is necessary but I like having options and I liked trying all three. ONE of these is certainly necessary in the tea collection though!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: