drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Thank you CrowKettle for a bit of this to try! I love yerba mates but it’s odd that this is paired with rooibos. The fragrance of the leaves is very sweet. I think they add something to make it honey-like. The taste of it kind of reminds me of 52Teas cheesecake flavor but that doesn’t really make any sense either. haha. It has the same creamy silkiness I guess. But I really love this one! Not too much of a lemon flavor, but I do like the sweet flavor that is here and the earthiness from the yerba mate. I think I’ve liked most of the DavidsTeas I’ve tried so far, when I kind of thought they’d be gimmicky for some reason!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: