Additional notes: ICED! Just a quick note on this one iced. Really, I just dumped some leaves in the mason jar without measuring like I usually do! After two days in the fridge, the flavor is mostly roses and not really any black tea. Most people probably wouldn’t like the flavor of the roses without the black tea, but I’m loving the flowery goodness. It tastes like summer.

gmathis

The nice thing about iced tea season is that you just about can’t ruin anything as long as it’s good and strong and cold.

KallieBoo!

Ooooo I love the taste of roses!

Comments

gmathis

KallieBoo!

Ooooo I love the taste of roses!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: