Thank you for allowing me to try this one, Dinosara! My favorite apple teas have a green base, since they usually taste like an apple pastry &/or dumpling with the butteriness of the green tea. The ingredients just seem perfect together. Pistachios, almonds, roses, apple. I really love nutty teas. Opening the bag, the apple is most noticeable and it is a very nice refreshing, crisp, apple scent, almost a bit too much like the Jolly Rancher. The flavor after letting the water cool a while and steep for two minutes is also refreshing. The apple might not be entirely authentic, but there are some gross fake apple teas out there. This one tastes like a fresh green apple. There are slight notes of the pistachio and the rose, but I really wish there was more flavor to those. Really, the great apple flavor with the buttery sencha is so nice anyway, the rest is just bonus.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: