Another Della Terra sample! I guess I just noticed these blends like to have chocolate in them as well as the other ingredients (caramel, peanut butter in another one). At this point, the chocolate just seems to be distracting from the other flavors. Just like the peanut butter blend, this one didn’t seem to be much different to me than just a chocolate blend. But maybe I’m not getting an evenly distributed scoop in my infuser or something. This seemed like a chocolate only blend to me. So sad! I think the coconut added a creaminess that isn’t usually in the other DT chocolate blends, if that helps. So for not accomplishing what the name of this tea is, this gets a lower rating from me. But maybe my sample wasn’t blended well enough.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: