Additional notes: Having this one again so soon! I really love it. Crow Kettle sent me enough for a few more cups!! I love the cocoa powder in it. It really is a nice deep black tea, deep chocolate flavor, without actually getting astringent. I really love the variety of my tea collection. If I’m craving chocolate, I’ve got chocolate teas, craving banana, I’ve got banana teas. This one just happens to have both.

TeaBrat

might need to try this, I love banana

Comments

TeaBrat

might need to try this, I love banana

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: