drank Ripe For Romance by Adagio Teas

Additional notes: ICED! Holy crikey! I thought this would be a cold steep loser, that the chocolate wouldn’t translate at all. Not show its face. But it is the most noticeable thing here. It’s almost like tasting chocolate syrup, two teaspoons after a few days in the fridge. I don’t think it was this present hot. There is a hint of sweetness and flavor from the raspberry but I love the chocolate flavor here and will probably use the rest of this cold steeped (though I love the Adagio black tea base hot too much). And I can’t wait to try other chocolate teas cold steeped!

Iced

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: