This one doesn’t seem like a SUMMER tea to me… spicy plum? Sounds like the holidays to me! This blend actually has sugar in it, so it’s like sugared plums. Well, this blend should be plums but after a four minute steep with just boiled water, the plum is very slight but I LOVE the spices with the black tea base. It seems like it should be a chai but it’s different. And there is a bit of a fruity flavor that could be plum. It reminds me of a subtler version of 52Teas Iced Plum blend. But this one is so smooth and surprisingly very different and delicious. I hope they don’t just sell this blend in the summer… maybe the name can be changed be sugar plum fairy or something. (And no it is NOT like Della Terra’s dreaded Dirty Chai.)

JustJames

no, it seemed more fall to me than summer. formosa plum by american tea room was interesting beside this one =0)

Comments

JustJames

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: