drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

Thank you Courtney for sending some of this to try! I had to recheck if this was a white tea since the leaves are so dark, also because the steep temp seems a bit high. A BIG walnut was scooped into my tea scoop. I waited a while for the water to cool for the first cup. If I had to taste test this blind, I’d definitely say the flavor is supposed to be cookie dough. It has that chocolate flavor that only cookie dough seems to have. So it could remind me of cookie dough with the chocolate on its own, but the other flavors work well too! It reminds me of how much I miss cookie dough ice cream…

Courtney

I’m glad you enjoyed this one :)

Comments

Courtney

I’m glad you enjoyed this one :)

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: