I had to try mixing hojicha with Earl Grey Cream after I saw an Adagio tasting note mixing them! (I’ve also heard of a cream hojicha, so I thought the Earl Grey CREAM would work better than a regular Earl Grey.) So I mixed one teaspoon of each and it is GOOD… probably not for everyone but this is good for me. I love the toastiness of the hojicha with the cream. The bergamot seemed a bit muted and this blend usually has a pretty strong bergamot taste. But I really liked this and I really need to think outside the box from now on with tea blending.

TeaKlutz

Hojicha with earl grey cream? This makes my brain do contortions… but you never know!

Comments

TeaKlutz

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: