drank The Diplomat by Java Tea Co

Thank you so much Shelley Lorraine, for the samples you sent me a while back. This one is interesting because it is rooibos mixed with green tea (that must be hojicha if it doesn’t get bitter after six minutes.) I really love it. It tastes like a cappuccino somehow. And the rooibos doesn’t scratch my throat at all…. I can’t even tell its a rooibos. However, the second steep tastes a bit like tobacco, so the first cup was way better. But this one is dreamy. It’s sweet and somehow the steep color is dark, even though it is a blend that intentionally avoided caffeine. I’ll savor this sample!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: