Additional notes: ..two years later. Yikes. This has to be one of my oldest teas. BUT I steeped this for about 66 seconds after waiting a few minutes after boiling and it was a teaspoon and a half. WAY more maple flavor. I was oversteeping this one. Even way back then, 52Teas taste better with shorter steep times. I definitely didn’t have this much maple flavor the last time I had it (maple was what I wanted)… but still no blueberry flavor. But it’s nice to know that my old teas still hold some flavor!

ETA: I just checked the date and it was 9/7/11 last time… one day from being exactly two years ago!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: